Thin Metal Parts is a growing manufacturer, and we are seeking to fill our open Quality Manager position! The quality manager promotes quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization. The person in this position works closely with personnel in all areas of the company to foster a culture of excellence.
- Become an expert on the company’s manufacturing procedures and practices.
- Be the primary company contact for customers and regulatory agencies during audits.
- Maintain the company’s quality system documentation. Ensure all documentation remains current and all processes are properly documented.
- Maintain and develop procedures to be followed in various manufacturing operations. Coordinate with operations personnel to ensure that work instructions and procedures are accurate and intuitive in their structure.
- Maintain and analyze records for all quality related metrics, including on-time delivery, customer satisfaction, and internal reworks.
- Manage safety and regulatory compliance programs.
- Manage the identification, development and implementation of corrective & preventive actions, ensuring that all related activities are timely and relevant.
- Monitor and maintain supply-chain quality & performance related metrics, including approval, audits, and corrective actions.
- Prepare first article and PPAP reports.
- Quality systems such as ISO9001 and AS9100
- Lean Manufacturing
- Engineering or related bachelor’s degree.
- 3-10 years experience in related or complimentary areas.
- Person should be hands-on and analytical in nature.
- $70,000 to $90,000 based on experience.
- Competitive health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Vacation and sick pay
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HAS), and supplemental insurance available
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Shift: 1st
If you are interested in this position, apply here https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/ed00c851?source=share-email&tsid=100001002.